Adfinis SyGroup is a leading open source systems integrator focusing on Linux-based solutions. We design and implement cluster systems, comprehensive virtualization solutions, enterprise hosting and cloud systems as well as complex LDAP solutions for centralized administration and authentication. We offer an unprecedented environment with a team of absolute open source professionals. We also promote community work and actively support the Open Source movement.
- Organization of projects in the Linux environment
- Participation in the support and assistance in the operation of the infrastructure
- Collaboration on the development of concepts and requirement specifications
- Planning and implementation of small to medium-sized projects
- Performance optimizations and debugging of systems
- Technical implementation of more complex subprojects
- For this job you bring along knowledge in dealing with well-known Open Source products and Linux distributions. In addition, you shine with us with the following characteristics:
- Very high degree of independence
- Extensive knowledge in dealing with the well-known Open Source projects and Linux derivatives
- In-depth network knowledge (TCP/IP, routing, firewall) and scripting experience are advantageous
- To explain complex technical interrelationships in a way that is understandable even for a layman and to reproduce them in writing.
What we offer:
We offer you a working environment with flexible employment conditions and a relaxed working environment with exceptionally talented employees. Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly characterise our company and are an integral part of our philosophy. It is also important to us to make our contribution to Open Source – therefore we contribute to the Open Source movement at various levels, be it through financial support, sponsoring or participation in development.
You interested? Then please send your application documents and the next possible starting date by email to Thomas Köchli. We look forward to getting to know you!