As ownCloud Channel Partner and Service Provider, Adfinis provides all the services customers need when looking for a safe way to manage and process their data. Due to years of experience in the Open Source community, Adfinis is the ideal partner through every step of the Collaboration Journey, from consulting and planning (Plan) to technical integration (Build) and operations (Run).
ownCloud is an open-source file sync, share and content collaboration that lets teams work on data easily from anywhere, on any device. ownCloud can run on a server on-site, any trustworthy data centre or cloud. Furthermore customers can choose ownCloud as Software as a Service (SaaS) via ownCloud.online.
With ownCloud, customers have full control over the storage location and access permissions of their data at all times thus providing maximum security for sensitive data, compliance and comprehensibility. As a consequence of more than 20 years of experience in the Open Source space, including implementing ownCloud for customers, Adfinis can provide comprehensive migration of existing data and integrate ownCloud seamlessly into existing IT infrastructure to ensure trouble-free usage of ownCloud.
ownCloud provides the following features, amongst others:
- Collaboration improvements within an organisation: Unlock the potential of productivity gains through easy, flexible and secure sharing of files and folders. Saving storage and bandwidth using the Virtual File System.
- Enabling customers to be productive wherever they are: finding, editing and sharing documents on mobile devices, whether in the office, at home or on the go.
- Data safe keeping: making files and folders accessible for legitimate use by eligible users, while protecting them from anyone else.
- Ensure compliance : state-of-the-Art remote collaboration that meets even the toughest regulations.
- File Lifecycle and Retention: automatic archiving and deleting of files that are no longer needed, ensuring data protection and compliance to regulations.
- Data sharing with external contacts: safely involving contacts outside the organisation with selected
Adfinis has always kept a close watch on ownClouds’ development. In doing so, the recently announced new ownCloud Infinite Scale has become the centre of attention. ownCloud Infinite Scale is rewritten from the ground up in Go and equipped with a modern microservice architecture, which makes it fast and scalable. The low latency and high speed sparked off enthusiasm during internal tests at Adfinis.
With ownCloud Infinite Scale going live, ownCloud has already signed up their first customer, the well renowned CERN.
ownCloud GmbH develops and provides open-source software for content collaboration, allowing teams to easily share and work on files seamlessly regardless of device or location. ownCloud can be deployed on-premise or in a private cloud. Or it can be obtained as a Service at ownCloud.online, hosted single-tenancy in a secure datacenter in Germany. ownCloud is GDPR-ready and offers a high level of data security through its architecture and features like multi-factor authentication, encryption, classification and a file firewall. Through well-documented APIs, users can integrate the ownCloud quickly with existing systems, processes or workflows. More than 100 million users worldwide already use ownCloud as an alternative to public clouds – and thereby opt for more digital sovereignty, security and data protection. More Information https://owncloud.com