Adfinis SyGroup is a leading open source systems integrator focusing on Linux-based solutions. We design and implement cluster systems, comprehensive virtualization solutions, enterprise hosting and cloud systems as well as complex LDAP solutions for centralized administration and authentication. We offer an unprecedented environment with a team of absolute open source professionals. We also promote community work and actively support the Open Source movement.
- You support marketing in planning and coordinating campaigns, events and other marketing activities
- You will create content for our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and make suggestions for possible postings and strategies
- You will support marketing in graphic matters and in the design and ordering of marketing materials
- You help to maintain the website
- Presence and networking at marketing events
- High independence, networked thinking and the will to go the “extra mile” characterize you
- You have, or will soon successfully complete, an apprenticeship with a focus on marketing or communication
- Communicative and creative personality
- German fluency and good to very good knowledge of English
- First experiences with design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and CMS knowledge (WordPress) are advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of GoogleAds, Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager is an advantage
- Interest in technical and nerdy solutions in the IT industry
- Fun working in a small and young marketing team
What we offer:
- Comprehensive area of responsibility, with plenty of room for manoeuvre
- Flexible working hours
- Versatile insight into the worlds of Open Source and Marketing
- Young and dynamic team
- Relaxed working atmosphere
You’re interested? Then please send your application documents with indication of the next possible starting date by e-mail to Jannis Valaulta.
We look forward to getting to know you!