Adfinis SyGroup is a leading open source systems integrator focusing on Linux-based solutions. We design and implement cluster systems, comprehensive virtualization solutions, enterprise hosting and cloud systems as well as complex LDAP solutions for centralized administration and authentication. We offer an unprecedented environment with a team of absolute open source professionals. We also promote community work and actively support the Open Source movement.
- Implementation of customer-specific solutions based on EmberJS, HTML, CSS
- Collaboration on the development of concepts and requirement specifications
- Support in customer meetings, assistance in the supervision of existing and new projects
- Participation in the planning and implementation of the realization
- For this job you have knowledge in using well-known Open Source products and Linux/Unix as a working tool. In addition, you shine with us with the following characteristics:
- Very high degree of independence
- Experience in the development of OOP solutions, knowledge of functional programming desired
- Security Know-how (SQL Injection, XSS, …)
- Know-how in User Interaction and User Experience Design
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Familiarity with other programming languages and environments such as C++, Go or Rust are advantageous
What we offer:
We offer you a working environment with flexible employment conditions and a relaxed working environment with exceptionally talented employees. Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly characterise our company and are an integral part of our philosophy. It is also important to us to make our contribution to Open Source – therefore we contribute to the Open Source movement at various levels, be it through financial support, sponsoring or participation in development.
You interested? Then please send your application documents and the next possible starting date by email to Thomas Köchli. We look forward to getting to know you!